Back Up | AASync 220.127.116.11
Date: 07/27/2014 09:52 AM
Size: 1.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.9
Downloaded: 3446 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
ith AASync, there is no need for any special (read: expensive) server software! Make internet backups of your private data to *any* FTP/SFTP server, WITHOUT compromising your data security. Perfect for small business and people on the go!
• Mac and Windows clients with identical interface and functionality.
• Mac and Windows compatibility in the archived /encrypted backups they create. Backup archives made from Mac can be retrieved from Windows and vice versa.
• Folder Sync on the Local Host.
• Folder Sync from the Local Host to a Remote Host using SFTP or FTP-SSL (also known as FTPS).
• Folder Sync from a Remote Host to the Local Host using SFTP or FTP-SSL.
• Archived backup sync with optional file content encryption for total data security.
• Mirror or Cumulative Folder Sync.
• Easy retrieval of All data from any backup sync, local or remote.
• Easy browsing of archived /encrypted backups, retrieval of selected files from any backup sync, local or remote.
• Any number of simultaneous sync/retrieve operations.
• Powerful logging facilities. Logs can be mailed to the administrator (Windows only).
• Unattended scheduled sync with lot of features: scheduled syncs will get done even if AASync is not running. Even more powerful, the machine can be set or wake or power on before a scheduled sync and go to sleep after! • AAsync is capable to run completely unattended.
• As part of scheduling, a Chain Sync can run many syncs one after another, in the background, completely unattended.
• AAsync will prevent idle sleep if a sync goes on, making sure ongoing synchronizations are not interrupted.
• AAsync is capable to exclude files by name, extension or full path.
• Easy browsing of remote systems to pick source or target folder.
• Filename changes are detected, and thereby the cost of unnecessary file transfers are avoided.
• Support for Firewalls (SOCKS v5, and Firewall toolkits).
• Correct handling of Unicode filenames.
• Mac Only: sync process will retain Finder Info/Resource fork data (including colors) wherever possible, even in FTP/SFTP syncs if Archived mode is used.
Limitations: Demo license will allow you to test AASync thoroughly for 20 days. In the demo mode, all features will be enabled!
OS X 10.9+
For remote backups, an FTP or SFTP account (login and password and some space to fill).
Also available are:
Intel 64-bit version 18.104.22.168 for OS X 10.7-8
Intel 32/64-Bit version 22.214.171.124 for OS X 10.6
Intel 32-Bit version 126.96.36.199 for OS X 10.5-10.6
Universal Binary version 2.1.6 for OS X 10.4
MGID NEWS FEED: