Audio | Airfoil 5.5.1
Author: Rouge Amoeba
Date: 11/13/2016 07:22 PM
Size: 15 MB
License: Shareware $29.00
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 4342 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
The Airfoil Speakers application makes it easy to stream audio to all sorts of other devices on your local network - Macs, Windows PCs, and Linux machines, as well iPhones, iPods Touch, and iPads. Just run the Airfoil Speakers on any machine, and that device will appear as a set of remote speakers in Airfoil's main window, letting you can send audio to it.
You can download complimentary copies of Airfoil Speakers by clicking here:
for WIndows, and
as well as Airfoil Speakers Touch, and run them on any machine on your local network.
• Send Any Audio: You're no longer stuck streaming only iTunes to your AirPlay devices.
• Multiple Outputs At Once: You can send audio to multiple outputs around your house, all in sync.
• Many Supported Devices: With Airfoil Speakers, you can send to many different devices, not just Apple's approved hardware.
• Receive From iOS Devices: Play audio from your iOS device out through your Mac!
Airfoil Speakers Touch
• Send to Your iPhone...Get Airfoil Speakers Touch.
• To Your iPod Touch...Receive audio on your iOS device.
• And to Your iPad...Even in the background!
• Audio On Any Mac: Airfoil Speakers makes any Mac show up in Airfoil as an audio output.
• On Any PC: Airfoil Speakers for Windows works just like Airfoil Speakers for Mac!
• Even Linux: Airfoil Speakers for Linux means even Linux machines can receive audio.
• Receive From iTunes Too!: Airfoil Speakers can receive audio directly from iTunes running on another machine.
• Enhanced Remote Control: Airfoil Speakers offers remote control of many new sources, including Spotify, Rdio & Radium.
• Reverse Connect: Airfoil Speakers can initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
• Remote Control, Too: Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources, including iTunes, Pulsar, and more.
Hardware Remote Speakers
• Send To AppleTV: Airfoil can send audio to the AppleTV, and show great metadata!
• AirPort Express: Of course, Airfoil has always supported sending audio to the AirPort Express.
• AirPlay Speakers: Airfoil even works with an ever increasing number of third-party AirPlay devices.
Airfoil Video Player
Airfoil Video Player enables you to play local video with remote audio, in sync. You can find Airfoil Video Player right in the Source pop-up, at the bottom of the main Airfoil window. Play your video with Airfoil Video Player, and Airfoil will handle sending audio to your selected remote speakers, in sync with the video.
• Video Support: Get local video & remote audio, in sync, with the included Airfoil Video Player.
• Dozens Of Formats: Flash and Silverlight web video is supported, along with dozens of local video formats thanks to Perian.
• DVD Support: Airfoil Video Player even supports basic DVD playback!
• Play Web Video: With Airfoil Video Player's new Web mode, you can watch Netflix, Hulu & more, in sync with remote audio.
Even More Features!
• Web-Based Audio: Send audio from Pandora, Last.fm and more to your remote outputs.
• RadioShark Support: Transmit audio from an attached RadioShark USB radio.
• Apple Remote Support: Remote control of several sources, via Apple Remote through Apple TV.
• Everyone Loves Spotify: Airfoil is a fantastic companion to Spotify's top-notch service.
• Powerful Audio Effects: Airfoil offers a built-in Equalizer, as well as Volume and Balance controls.
• Sirius and XM With Pulsar: Transmit XM and SIRIUS online radio with our application Pulsar.
• Auto Transmit: Airfoil's Preferences enable it to automatically transmit on launch.
• Improved Audio Grabbing: The Instant On extra improves audio grabbing of System Audio, as well as apps like Google Chrome.
• Looking Sharp: Metadata, including track titles and album art from supported sources, is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers.
Limitations: Before purchase, noise is overlaid on all transmissions longer than 10 minutes.
OS X 10.9+
Also available are:
Version 4.8.14 for OS X 10.7-10.8
Version 4.7.6 for OS X 10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: