Security | Anonym 2.3
Date: 07/15/2011 03:20 PM
Size: 1.2 MB
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 2054 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Maintaining a proxy list is a hard task because proxy average life is usually very short. With Anonym you can manage your proxy list by hand or you can let Anonym do it for you with automated operations. Anonym can automatically download new proxy lists from the web, add new working proxies to your "favourite list" and remove dead proxy servers.
With Anonym you can hide your IP address when browsing with Safari, using FTP or mail servers, using SSH, Telnet, IRC or other network tools. Anonym supports http, https, ftp, stream, gopher, socks4 and socks5 proxy protocols. Anonym features also a dedicated socks bouncer and a terminal session manager. This tool allows you to connect to remote ssh/telnet/rsh/ servers using open socks.
• Fast, easy, powerful and reliable proxy management system
• test proxy latency, physical location and anonymity level
• easily create update and maintain a list of working proxy servers
• uses Mac OS X /usr/sbin/networksetup to configure http, https,ftp, stream, socks and gopher proxy server
• download anonymous proxy lists from many public and well-known web sites
• automatically build and maintain a favourite proxy list
• keep an organized and updated list of working proxies
• sort proxy list by address, port, latency, country, anonymity level
• check proxy server physical location, performance and anonymity level
• obtain proxy administrator phone/mail contact to report abuse
• verify and test internet connection and show IP information
• reliable network connection test system
• import and export extended proxy lists
• built-in open socks tcp bouncer
• built-in ssh/telnet session manager
• automatically get open socks list from well-known public web sites
• find a working open socks and login with ssh in 2 seconds
• get open socks physical location and latency information
• start tcp bouncer alone to bounce with external applications
• anonymize access to rlogin, rsh, ssh, telnet, irc .....
• Quick Reference Guide included in the application bundle
OS X 10.6-10.8
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 2.1 for OS X 10.6-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: