Apple | Apple Boot Camp Support Software 5.0.5033
Author: Apple, Inc.
Date: 03/14/2013 10:31 PM
Size: 553.62 MB
Requires: OS X
Downloaded: 918 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
For more information on which operating systems are supported on different Mac systems, please visit: : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5634
1. The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it.
2. Double-click the Boot Camp disk image.
3. Copy the entire contents of the .zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file systemFor detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5628
4. When running Windows, locate the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
5. Double click on setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
6. When prompted to allow changes, click on Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
7. Installation can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog that appears.
8. A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.
For more information on Boot Camp, please visit: www.apple.com/support/bootcamp
MacBook Air (Mid 2011) or later
MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) or later * MacBook Pro 13 inch-Mid 2010 is not supported)
Mac Pro (Early 2009) or later
Mac mini (Mid 2011) or later
iMac (Mid 2010 or later)
Windows 7 x64, Windows 8. x64
MGID NEWS FEED: