Apple | Apple Compressor 4.3.2
Author: Apple, Inc.
Date: 04/14/2017 08:09 PM
Size: 412 MB
Requires: OS X 10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2467 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
• Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
• Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
• Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
• Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
• Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
• Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
• Build batch templates to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
• Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
Industry-Standard Encoding Support
• Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
• Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
• Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
• Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
• Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting.
• Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
Pristine Format Conversions
• Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
• Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
• Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime.
• Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations.
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a Compressor cluster for output processing.
• Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based on available resources.
New in this version:
• Command line options for monitoring job status
• Dithering option adds noise to images to minimize distracting patterns such as color banding
• Option when creating iTunes Store package to identify health warning text as required by Indian law
• Improves watermark image quality
• Support for animated PNG and animated GIF image sequences
• Timecode filter is accurately displayed against drop-frame media
• Fixes sync for audio transcoded to AC-3
• Resolves issues in which Share to DVD could become unresponsive
• Improves font quality of DVD menu and chapter titles
• Improves image quality when creating a DVD
• Enhanced DVD User dialog messages with embedded links to documentation
Introduced in Version 4.3
• Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video, with a streamlined presentation of batches and settings
• Detailed video and audio file information is now displayed in the Inspector
• Deliver video in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro lets you perform common functions like adding and editing markers
• Timeline overview in the Touch Bar lets you view your batch at a glance and navigate with touch
• iTunes Store Package preview lets you audition alternative audio, closed captions, or subtitles to verify sync
• iTunes Store Package media pass-through lets you bypass unnecessary compression
• iTunes Store Package preview lets you seamlessly switch between audio streams during asset playback to speed up verification
• Batch warnings and failures are now reported with detailed, actionable notes
• Still image improvements include support for multiple color spaces and higher bit depths
• Support for DPX, Cineon, OpenEXR still images
• Support for OpenEXR image sequences
• Enhanced DPX support delivers more accurate interpretation of color information, pixel aspect ratio, interlacing, and timing
• Improved performance for image processing including frame rate conversions, interlacing, scaling, optical flow retiming, effects, and color space conversions
• Automatic selection of optimal bit depth allows for higher-quality transcoding, color processing, and effects
• Improved efficiency of CPU and GPU processing
• New DVD disc templates give you more menu and background options
• New options for DVD authoring let you loop playback, add motion menus, and customize menu images
OS X 10.11.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: