Apple | Apple Motion 5.3.2
Author: Apple, Inc.
Date: 04/14/2017 08:11 PM
Size: 2.26 GB
Requires: OS X 10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 828 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Breakthrough Speed and Quality
• New 64-bit architecture supports deeper, multilayered effects for use in Final Cut Pro.
• ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
• Shared Render Engine provides consistent quality with Final Cut Pro and Compressor.
• Rendering uses floating-point, linear-light color space for exceptionally realistic results.
• Motion taps the GPU on the graphics card for high-speed rendering and exporting.
Editor-Friendly Design Tools
• Work fast using a single-window interface with a familiar look and feel.
• Customize Final Cut Pro titles, effects, and transitions by opening them in Motion.
• Create Smart Motion Templates with simple controls for making changes as you edit.
• Build stunning 2D and 3D compositions with more than 1900 Apple-designed elements.
• Make adjustments to any parameter during playback and instantly see results.
Easy Animated Text and Titles
• Design dramatic text effects with complete control over position, opacity, rotation, and more.
• Animate text instantly by choosing from more than 200 text behaviors such as Type On.
• Build a credit roll by importing a text file; the Scroll behavior optimizes the speed for you.
• Move, scale, or rotate a single character with the Adjust Glyph tool.
• Ripple text one character, word, or line at a time with the Sequence Text behavior.
• Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural-looking motion without programming.
• Enhance your 2D or 3D animations with more than 130 filters using the FxPlug 2 standard.
• Track a moving object in a video clip with the point tracking and match move feature.
• Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the new Keying filter.
• Apply the Linking behavior to make parameters for one object animate related objects.
• Use SmoothCam to eliminate camera jitters, and image stabilization to smooth bumpy shots.
• Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding a camera or cameras to any 2D project.
• Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights.
• Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface.
• Highlight or de-emphasize various objects by defining a range of focus.
• Track objects or groups of objects with the Camera Framing behavior.
Quick, High-Quality Output
• Export projects to Apple devices and popular websites such as Vimeo and YouTube.
• Choose to output the ProRes 4444 format for uncompressed quality at small file sizes.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
New in this version:
• Fill filter lets you quickly fill an entire layer without requiring a separate layer and mask
• Missing plug-ins are identified correctly when opening a project
• Midtones are represented accurately when using the Color Balance filter
• Improves stability when scaling shapes from or to zero
• Improves stability when working with duplicated rigged filters and behaviors
• Fixes a stability issue that could occur when using keyboard shortcuts while a keyframe is selected in the Keyframe Editor
• Improves stability when moving the cursor across markers during playback
Introduced in Version 5.3
• Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your motion graphics
• Updated arrangement of icons streamlines the Motion interface
• Window layouts are now optimized for portable Mac computers and desktop displays
• Images are now viewable in wide color on supported Mac computers and external displays
• Import, edit, and deliver video in standard Rec. 709 or in wide Rec. 2020 color spaces
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro lets you easily adjust key attributes like kerning and text color
• Timeline overview in the Touch Bar lets you view your entire project at a glance and navigate with touch
• Improved Link behavior lets you link attributes such as width and height to drive animation automatically
• New Align To behavior lets you easily connect and animate multiple objects without keyframing
• Improved environment reflection controls allow for more realistic 3D text rendering with anisotropy, which changes the appearance of an object based on angle of view
• More realistic brushed metal surfaces enhance 3D text
• Improved performance when playing and adjusting 3D text
• New arrow cursor shape
• Support for Stickers format when exporting image sequences
• Additional Stickers project templates
• Support for Live Photos
• Play Selection command
OS X 10.11.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: