Audio | AudioFinder 5.9.7
Author: Iced Audio
Date: 03/19/2017 08:04 PM
Size: 25.5 MB
License: Shareware $69.95
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3168 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
• Sophisticated Metadata Database
• Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
• Advanced and fast sound searching
• Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
• Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools
• Database Notes for keeping track of things.
• Play multiple sounds at one time and explore layering.
• Comprehensive power renaming functions
• Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control
• Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools
• Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare
• Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
• Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps
• Direct Pro Tools and Logic support for spotting sounds to the track/cursor location.
• BPM and Key detection
• BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator
• AudioUnit preview playback and processing
• Useful built-in DSP operations and effects
• High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion
• Most operations available in automated batch processing mode
• Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor
• AU/VST/MAS/RTAS plugin manager and AU presets management
• Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback
• Create single sample EXS instruments with one click
• Direct connect with SoundCloud.
• 100% Non-destructive, AudioFinder will not modify your files. Instead it creates new files when processing leaving the originals intact.
• Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export to AIFF
• Loads fast, doesn't crash, and light on system resources
• Apple Loop, BWF and ACID Wav Metadata display
• Multi-channel playback and display
• Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis.
OS X 10.8+
Also available are:
Version 5.5.9 for OS X 10.6-10.7
Version 5.3.5 for OS X 10.5
Version 22.214.171.124 for OS X 10.4
Version 4.0.6 for OS X 10.3
MGID NEWS FEED: