Audio | AudioXplorer 1.3.2
Date: 10/07/2009 10:19 PM
Size: 862 KB
Requires: OS X 10.6
Downloaded: 3495 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Record sound directly inside AudioXplorer from any source
• Generate sound (sinus, triangle, sawtooth, etc.)
• Import any QuickTime compatible sound file (MP3, MP4, WAV, SND, etc.)
• Export file in AIFF format
• Fullscreen option for static and real-time window for better presentation
• Static window can have several predefined page layout
• Unlimited number of views per static window
• Unlimited number of static windows
• Unlimited number of real-time windows
• Export view as TIFF, PDF, EPS or raw data
• Print view
• Real-time analysis: AudioXplorer provides real-time analysis window where user can visualize the sound, spectrum and sonogram. Several real-time windows can be opened simultaneously.
• Static analysis: AudioXplorer provides static analysis window: user can record or generate any sound and performs operation on it. Sound from the real-time window can be dragged at any time to the static window for more analysis.
• Easy-to-use: AudioXplorer is very easy to use with it Aqua interface (several windows can be opened at a time, drag-and-drop support, view appearance can be customized)
• Plug-ins and Audio Units Effects: AudioXplorer supports its own Cocoa plug-ins architecture as well as Audio Units Effects plug-ins, the new MacOS X plug-in standard.
OS X 10.6
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 1.3.1 for OS X 10.3.9 through 10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: