Graphics | Back In Focus 1.0.4
Date: 05/19/2012 08:45 PM
Size: 4.2 MB
License: Shareware $99.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 622 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Sharpen your photos:
• Using Back In Focus, you can quickly increase the sharpness of your photos by using the widely unsharp masking technique, which is a flexible and powerful way to increase sharpness.
Recover lost details:
• For more advanced refocusing, use one of the deconvolution algorithm to recover lost details. Back In Focus makes it easy to combine all refocusing techniques.
Repair your out of focus photos:
• Back In Focus is an application allowing to refocus blurry images. If you ever took a great photo only to find out it's slightly blurry, Back In Focus can help you get in back in focus!
What can Back In Focus do for you?
Back In Focus:
• Supports most image formats
• Is able to recover details smaller than the blur size
• Makes it easy to explore different deconvolution algorithms
• Has tools to refocus only the blurred area
• akes advantage of Grand Central Dispatch to use your computer power
Back In Focus implements advanced deconvolution technologies to recover lost details. It is best used before any image manipulation.
Currently implemented algorithms:
• Unsharp masking (fast and full)
• Wiener finite and infinite impulse response
• Richardson-Lucy (with a thresholding variant)
• Linear algebra deconvolution
Back In Focus in a few steps:
• Start the application, and drag & drop your photo
• Move to an area to deblur and either double-click or switch to the deblur mode then click. Explore the different algorithms with the keyboard arrows or your mouse and adjust masking if needed
• Brush the refocused image over (or use apply all), repeat with different areas as needed
• Save the result
OS X 10.6-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: