Back Up | Back-In-Time 4.0.3
Date: 01/12/2016 02:09 PM
Size: 8.9 MB
License: Shareware $29.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Downloaded: 2448 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Access Time Machine Data located in any disk or Mac
• From the same interface, easily access any file or folder on your Time Machine disks: your Time Machine disk, the Time Machine disks used by other Macs, and data from Time Capsule. Back-In-Time can also access the data remaining on a former Time Machine disk.
Easily find the multiple versions and deleted items
• Back-In-Time displays the number of versions available for each document, and when they were saved. You can preview and open them directly, and also have a graphical comparison of their contents.
• Deleted items are displayed and you can copy, preview, and open them.
Open Multiple Browsers
• Back-In-Time can open multiple browsers to display multiple Time Machine disks, folders and backup dates to compare and retrieve data easily. Copy, Recovery and Preview features are directly available.
Drag and Drop to recover or open files
• To restore a file or folder, simply drag it to its original location or to any other place on your Mac.
• To preview a file, press the Space bar.
• To view or open a file, drag it onto the application of your choice (the file cannot be modified when located on the Time Machine disk).
Optimize your Time Machine disk
• Back-In-Time calculates the real space occupied by each backup. A graph shows how the occupation evolves.
• When the disk is full, Time machine deletes the oldest backups. By anticipating, you can optimize the content of the backups and delete unnecessary old versions.
Combine the display of backups of multiple disks
• When you change your disk, your Mac or your backup disk, Time Machine starts a brand new backup. Back-In-Time can combine multiple disks to view and handle their backups as a single backup set. You can keep browsing the backups all together to find and recover your data easily.
OS X 10.6+
Also available is:
Version 2.0.3 for OS X 10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: