Back Up | BackupLoupe 2.9.4
Date: 01/09/2017 06:39 PM
Size: 2.6 MB
License: Shareware $10.00
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2210 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
With BackupLoupe you are able to answer questions like:
• Why is Time Machine so slow?
• Why is my Time Machine drive already full?
• Which files are actually being backed up?
• Has a particular file/folder been backed up at all?
• How many revisions of a file/folder exist in Time Machine?
• A file/folder was deleted accidentally. When did this happen and where is the latest backup?
• Is my backup drive big enough? Should I consider buying a larger one? And if yes, when?
In addition BackupLoupe provides intuitive ways to restore any item backed up by Time Machine to any location or exclude directories from future backups.
• Quickly identify the items which take up the most space
• History: Show how many versions of an item are available and when they were saved; Quick navigation between versions
• Integration with other applications via System Services: Click on an item in Finder to find all its revisions
• Drag&Drop restore items to any location
• Finder / Path Finder integration (Reveal, Info)
• QuickLook support
• Support for Growl notifications; Automatically receive notifications about unusually small/large snapshots
• Provides extensive statistics about backups
• Instant identification of file type while browsing
• Open files directly without restoring them first
• Find function, which works without the backup drive being connected
• Browse backups while the backup device is not connected
• Exclude items from future backups on the fly (without opening TM preferences)
• Handles multiple Time Machine disks
• Handles backups in non-standard locations
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: