Multimedia | Bear's Hand 0.8.3.6
Author: Moments Studio
Date: 01/08/2014 10:13 AM
Size: 2.5 MB
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 3341 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Record, convert it for 5G iPod and add it to iTunes using timer, or convert it for SONY PSP
• Video and still picture timer recording
• Web cam (Still / Movie) to PC / Mobile Phone
• Time lapse movie (requires QuickTime Pro)
• With medical camera, monitor and record operation with Apple Remote
• Simply monitor video to enjoy TV with simple floating window or full screen
• Capture movie file (.mov)/Still (.jpg) and convert it using timer.
• Movie convet includes iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, 3GP file (.3gp, .3g2), MP4 file for Sony PSP, DivX, Flash (SWF and FLV) and more (You can extend by Plug-in).
• Add converted movie to iTunes.
• Up to three different setting for movie convesion and FTP uploading to adopt three different cell phone carriers
• Trigger mail. Recieves mail and start capture. Up to five mail setups.
• Controlled by Apple remote
• Import still picture from digital camera (PTP controllable camera, most Canon camera will work)
• Up to four different intervals and sizes for four outputs. (example: You can make VGA size web cam updating every one minute and monitor it by email with QVGA size photo to mobile phone every one hour.)
• Multiple capture for noise reduction at dark time and special effect with automatic enable
• Rename old files with numbers to show past pictures on Web page
• Dynamic Web page generating using macro for xhtml (which requires file size) and uploading
• Fullscreen monitor
• Execute AppleSciprt while recording with timer
• Floating and Tranparent monitor window
• Up to 10 timer settings
• Video camera equiped with firewire
• UVC USB camera
• Digital camera (PTP controllable camera. Most Canon camera will work. • Canon PowerShot A300 is tested)
• Blackmagic board (not tested by us, but some user use it)
• Video conversion box like Canopus ADVC-100, 200
• TV Tuner box like IO Data GV-1394TV/M2 (sold only in Japan)
OS X 10.5+ (OSX 10.7 recommended)
Also available is:
Version 0.7.0.25 for OS X 10.3.9+
MGID NEWS FEED: