Audio | Boom Recorder 8.7.1
Date: 03/17/2017 05:37 PM
Size: 6.8 MB
License: Shareware $20/$260
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3764 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• WAV (BWF) or CAF
• 16, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point.
• Any sample rate that the audio interface supports, including: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 kHz.
• Up to 256 channels.
• Mono and Polyphonic files in any combination.
• Long recordings may be split up.
• Project, scene, slate, take, roll and timecode are stored in BWF files. Channel layout is stored in the iXML-chunk. Sound reports in HTML, print with Safari or Firefox.
• LTC SMPTE/EBU timecode signal are decoded from any audio channel. Jam or continues sync. Many frame rate formats are supported. Start and stop on timecode availability.
• Pre-record buffer.
• Monitoring and simple playback.
• Spectrum Analyser.
• Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs.
Limitations: Once you have downloaded Boom Recorder you have a 30 day trial license which is equivalent to the Boom Recorder Pro license level. This will give you time to test the full production flow and decide which of the two license levels below you would like to order:
Boom Recorder Lite: 2 channels (timecode will use 1 channel)
Boom Recorder Pro: 256 channels (timecode will use 1 channel)
OS X 10.7.5+
Core Audio compatible audio interface
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 7.25.3 for OS X 10.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: