Ergonomics | BreakTime 2.5.1
Author: excited pixel
Date: 11/13/2014 05:42 PM
Size: 1.3 MB
License: Shareware $4.99
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 843 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• A lot of thought was put into designing BreakTime. If you're going to be interrupted by something multiple times a day, it sure better look good. So we pushed a lot of pixels before we came up with the final design.
• We also added subtle effects to make the experience that much more enjoyable. Before BreakTime appears it shows you a 10 second warning in the menu bar. When it activates it slowly darkens your screen. It's the little things.
• BreakTime gives you quick access to the things you need to manage your breaks. With a glance up to the status bar, see how much time you have left until your break. Use the BreakTime popup to reschedule breaks with a drag of the mouse.
• Or swiftly disable BreakTime so that you can watch a movie without interruption. BreakTime makes it easy to get what you need done and then gets out of your way.
Could Save Your Life
• Spending hours in front of your Mac everyday isn't healthy. A study from the American Cancer Society has linked extended periods of sitting with an increased risk of death. Unfortunately for many of us, quitting the computer isn't an option.
• Using BreakTime reduces the continuous time you spend sitting in front of a computer. Standing up, getting your blood pumping and looking around may reduce the effects of long periods of sitting on your body and eyes.
• With an option to 'enforce' breaks, BreakTime can also help overcome break skipping. With 'enforce' enabled, BreakTime won't allow you to work on anything else until you've finished your entire break.
• BreakTime actively monitors your keyboard and mouse usage to intelligently reschedule breaks when it thinks you've taken them. If it detects you've been away for a while, it will reschedule your break when you return. It's almost magic.
BreakTime for iOS is also available.
Note: Download is for the trial. Purchasing BreakTime must be done through the Mac App Store.
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: