Appearance | CandyBar 3.3.4
Date: 08/03/2012 06:43 PM
Size: 29.7 MB
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 4723 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
CandyBar 3 now has Pixadex built right in! Now, your favorite application for changing system icons is also your favorite application for managing your icons, with a smooth, unified interface.
• Interface: Store and browse icons (and iContainers) with ease
• Quick Look: Totally integrated: view iContainers in the Finder itself
• 512×512 Icons: Mega sized, hyper detailed, good to go
• Better iContainers: Save and load icons, and docks, all bundled up
• Super Speed: Load and browse icons in a flash, thanks to Leopard
• Quick Drop: Easily apply icons to individual folders
• Organize Docks, Too: Got an iContainer with a Dock? We’ll hold onto it
• Smart Collections: Search and build dynamic icon collections
Mountain Lion users: In Mountain Lion, Apple changed how the Dock is rendered, so it’s no longer possible to customize the Dock’s look. (You can still customize the indicator lights!) Also, CandyBar still can’t change the internal icons of Mac App Store apps, due to code signing.
OS X 10.5 - 10.8
Now free, and unsupported. Key number: PPQA-YAMA-E3KP-VHXG-B6AL-L Since we’re unsure about the long-term future of changing system icons, we’re not comfortable charging money for CandyBar, and we’re also not comfortable simply making it disappear, instead we’re going to make the current CandyBar free — but unsupported.
MGID NEWS FEED: