Internet Tools | Cloud 4.2.1
Author: Linebreak S.L.
Date: 03/06/2017 06:38 PM
Size: 12.1 MB
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 1299 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
But wait, there's more! Upload a screenshot of your desktop, a picture from iPhoto or the canvas you're working on in Photoshop. Shorten a URL from Safari or Chrome. Using Raindrops, you can add support for your favorite app to upload directly to CloudApp.
• CloudApp allows you to share images, links, music, videosand files. Here is how it works: choose a file, drag it to the menubar and let us take care of the rest. We provide you with a short link automatically copied to your clipboard that you can use to share your upload with co-workers and friends.
• Additionally you can view, track and delete files right from your menubar.
• Drop files from your Desktop or any Finder window or use the hotkeyto quickly share the latest entry from your clipboard. Check out thegetting started guide for all the details.
• The CloudApp web app is the tool of choice for when you need to see more than your last 5 drops and is designed to complement the Mac app. The Mac app does only what you need most of the time and the web app takes over from there.
• If that's not enough, use the same API our apps use to build anything your heart desires.
• CloudApp is powered by Heroku and Amazon's Simple Storage Service. Files are redundantly stored on multiple devices across multiple storage facilities preventing data corruption and loss.
• You can sleep well at night knowing your files are safe.
• CloudApp ships with a wide range of plugins called Raindrops allowing you to share using CloudApp without leaving your favorite Mac apps.
• There's a Raindrop to share pictures from iPhoto, bookmark the page in Safari, the canvas you're working on in Photoshop, and many more.
• If you're a developer, add functionality for your own or your favorite Mac applications using theRaindrop API.
OS X 10.9+
Also available are:
Version 1.5.6 for OS X 10.6.6+
Version 1.0.3 for OS X 10.5+
MGID NEWS FEED: