Diagnostics | coconutBattery 3.6
Date: 04/21/2017 06:05 PM
Size: 18.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 4964 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
You are also able to save the current maximum capacity of your battery. So you can see the changes of your battery health over time.
With the online service "coconutBattery Online" you can now compare your battery capacity with others.
• Current charge: The current battery charge (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
• Maximum charge: The maximum capacity your battery can be charged with (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
• Current capacity: see ->"Maximum charge"
• Design capacity: The capacity your battery could be charged with when it left the factory (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
• Mac model: The Apple model identification string for your Mac
• Age of your mac: Calulates the age of your Mac using the coded production date in the serial number of your Mac
• Battery loadcycles: How often was your battery loaded from 0% to 100%? (Apple battery information page)
• Battery temperature: Well, this is the current temperature inside your battery
• Battery power usage: Using the MacOS internal power information, coconutBattery calculates the current power consumption of your MacBook.
coconutBattery is freeware. However, if you enjoy using coconutBattery and would like to help support its development, please consider making a donation.
OS X 10.10+
Also available are:
Intel version 3.3.4 for OS X 10.7 - 10.9
Intel version 2.8 for OS X 10.5.8 - 10.6
Universal Binary version 2.6.6 for OS X 10.4
MGID NEWS FEED: