Diagnostics | Compressor Repair 2.3.3
Author: Digital Rebellion
Date: 07/31/2015 06:07 PM
Size: 2.6 MB
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 3105 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Apple's Compressor relies heavily on the Qmaster service in order to work. Qmaster allows you to split rendering tasks across multiple machines in a render farm but it is still required even if you are only rendering on a single computer.
The link between the two is so important that if the Qmaster service fails to launch, Compressor will be unable to submit batches.
What it does:
• Checks for missing Qmaster files.
• Checks for incorrect permissions and fixes them.
• Resets Qmaster.
• Manually launches qmasterd.
• Checks for invalid hostnames.
• Relaunches Qmaster menu bar icon.
• Re-enables Qmaster startup item if previously disabled by user.
• Checks for missing local hostname and computer name.
• Trashes Compressor preferences (optional).
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: