Admin Tools | CoolTerm 1.4.7
Author: Roger Meier's Freeware
Date: 02/23/2017 11:37 PM
Size: 7.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3305 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, etc.
• Capability of multiple concurrent connections if multiple serial ports are available.
• Display of received data in plain text or hexadecimal format.
• Sending data via keypresses as well as a "Send String" dialog that supports data entry in plain text or hexadecimal format.
• Sending data via copy-paste of text into the terminal window.
• Sending of text files.
• Capability of capturing received data to text files.
• Local echo of transmitted data.
• Local echo of received data (loop back to sender).
• Hardware (CTS, DTR) and software flow control (XON).
• Optical line status indicators.
• Capability of manually toggling line states of certain handshaking signals when hardware flow control is disabled.
• Configurable character and line delays.
• Capability of saving and retrieving connection options.
• and more...
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: