File Management | CreateDiskImage 1.1
Author: Dirk Stegermann
Date: 01/29/2007 01:43 AM
Size: 34 KB
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4
Downloaded: 2949 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
You can drop more than one file at once onto the CreateDiskImage Applescript droplet, it will create one compressed disk image per dropped file/folder.
• Easily creates compressed disk images from dropped files and folders
• Supports drag & drop of multiple files
• Uses highest compression rate, as opposed to Apple’s Disk Utility which uses medium compression rate
• When finished, a dialogue tells whether the creation process was successful
• No progress dialogue is shown during the disk image creation process
• To create a disk image out of a dropped file, that file will be copied to a temporary location first (i.e.: „$HOME/.tmp/“)
OS X 10.3-10.4
Project has been abandoned. Mac.MajorGeeks.Com keeps abandoned freeware programs available to download for anyone who might be looking for them.
MGID NEWS FEED: