Drivers | CUPS-PDF 2.6.1
Date: 03/25/2014 09:19 PM
Size: 29 KB
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 2212 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Why use this rather than a simple "Save as PDF" in the print dialog?
• Pressing return is faster.
• Batch-print through the writer to convert documents to PDF.
• Common save location for all generated PDFs.
• Share a PDF printer so you can print to it from another computer.
• Install the package.
• Open System Preferences and go to Printing.
• Click on Add Printer (the + at the bottom).
• "CUPS-PDF" should be in the list, select it.
• Select "Postscript" from the "Print Using" menu and pick "Generic postscript color printer"
• Click Add
• Print to the printer normally. The output will be in /Users/Shared/CUPS-PDF in a folder with your user account's name. Feel free to make an alias to this folder on your desktop or put it in the Dock.
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: