Back Up | Data Backup 4.0.0
Author: Prosoft Engineering, Inc.
Date: 07/14/2016 02:56 PM
Size: 127.1 MB
License: Demo $49.00
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Downloaded: 1073 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• No complicated setup - built-in backup sets to quickly backup your iTunes or iPhoto files, other important data or your entire system.
• Custom create your own backup sets. Just drag and drop.
• "Fast Start" feature preselects the files to be backed up, saving you time (requires OS X 10.4+).
• Go "back in time" and see your files and directories, as they were when your backups happened.
• Schedule your backups to automatically run at a specific time, on a recurring basis or when a drive is connected.
• Have your Mac automatically wake from sleep to execute scheduled backups.
• Create a bootable clone of your hard drive.
• Choose to compress and/or password protect your backups.
• Backup to any mounted drive including FireWire, USB, ATA, or networked drives.
• Backup to CD/DVD disks automatically span on multiple disks.
• Creates an exact copy of a folder or a drive, including bootable OS X backups.
• Synchronize folders - perfect if you use more than one computer.
• Backup - simply drag your files and folders into Data Backup and select a destination drive and go!
• Restore - select the files and folders you want to restore, just like backup, but reverse the to and from folders.
• You can backup to or restore from any mounted drive including CD, DVD, ATA, SCSI, FireWire, USB, or networked volumes.
• Bootable Backups - Clone your bootable drive to make a completely bootable backup. Be up and running quickly if your main drive crashes
• Schedules - automatically run any Data Backup task on a specific days, dates or other recurring basis
• File Exceptions - specify files that are to never be backed up (such as system files or applications)
• Versioned Backup - creates an exact copy of a folder or a disk, and also saves older versions of the data to provide an evolution of the backed-up data
• Incremental Backup - copies all files that have been modified since the last backup.
• Synchronization - makes two folders identical by copying missing files and replacing older files with newer files
• Compression - backup and restore can automatically compress your data, or you can compress data on your computer to save hard drive space.
OS X 10.7.5
MGID NEWS FEED: