Security | DataVault Password Manager 4.6.6 - 5.3.47
Author: Ascendo Inc.
Date: 11/11/2015 02:14 AM
Size: 5.3 MB
License: Shareware $9.95
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 1442 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
DataVault provides comprehensive password management for individuals and businesses. DataVault includes unique features such as web form autofill (Firefox), automatic backups, advanced security settings and synchronization with DataVault for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch or DataVault for BlackBerry.
• Display items in folders, similar to the Mac Finder. Expand and collapse all tree levels.
• Display items in list. Hide item form to increase viewing space.
• Advanced browser integration. Firefox add-on provides ability to autofill web forms, save web forms and pop-up password generator.
• Enable automatic back-up and choose file location.
• Select from 25 pre-defined templates or create your own.
• Synchronize items with DataVault for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch and DataVault for BlackBerry.
• Select sychronization settings to resolve conflicts when an item is edited on more than one device.
• Choose between several synchronization methods including Mobile Me, • Webdav servers, Wi-Fi and data cable. No other password safe offers as many options.
Password generator with settings for length and types of characters.
• Strength meter to determine if passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Define an unlimited number of Categories such as Personal, Business, etc.
• Define an unlimited number of Types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins, Memberships, Prescriptions, Vehicle Information, etc.
• Find items quickly. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
• Filter items by category or type.
• Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
• Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
• Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
• Select master password hint.
• Associate icons with Items and Templates, 100 icons to choose from.
• Backup and Restore data in encrypted, secure format.
• Import and Export data in DataVault Exchange (*.dvx) format.
• Exchange data files with DataVault for Windows.
• Import and Export from text files in comma separate value (*.csv) format.
• Import from 3rd party applications such as 1Password, mSecure, SplashID, eWallet, Turbo Passwords, etc. using pre-defined CSV formats.
Download is for version 4.6.6. Commercial version 5.3.47 for OS X 10.7+ 64-bit is available on the Mac App Store.
Limitations: 30-day trial.
OS X 10.5-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: