Back Up | Déjà Vu 4.8.8
Author: Propaganda Productions
Date: 10/19/2016 05:43 PM
Size: 8.9 MB
License: Shareware $29.00
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2824 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
With Déjà Vu, you can:
• Make a full, bootable copy (or "clone") of your disk. If anything should ever happen to your Mac's hard drive, you can start up from the clone and be back up and running in almost no time!
• Backup any number of individual folders separately. Perhaps you only want to backup your Home folder or your Documents folder on a daily basis, while making a full backup of your hard drive on a weekly basis. Déjà Vu gives you just this kind of flexibility.
• Archive changed and/or deleted files using "Safety Net". You can keep as many of these archives as you like, thereby allowing you to go back and retrieve a document as it existed, say, three days or three weeks ago.
• Perform backups manually at the click of a button, or schedule them to run whenever it's convenient for you. Backups may be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and may be performed even when you aren't logged in.
• Save time by backing up only the files that have changed since the last backup. After Déjà Vu performs your initial backup, only files which are new or which have been changed will be copied during subsequent backups.
• Perform backups over a network. Déjà Vu can even automatically connect to remote servers at backup time!
• Mirror the contents of folders. Files which have been deleted from the source folder can optionally be deleted from the destination folder as well.
• Keep your system in good health by automatically repairing your disk permissions before backing up.
OS X 10.9+
MGID NEWS FEED: