Appearance | DesktopShelves 2.1.4
Author: KiteStack Software
Date: 11/11/2013 09:45 AM
Size: 4.1 MB
License: Shareware $14.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 1113 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Drag & drop everywhere: Drop files from the desktop or Finder onto shelves and from there into other apps.
• Finder integration: Open any folder as a shelf on the desktop right from the Finder context menu.
• Choose from different shelf designs: The designs make your desktop unique and help you to tell your shelves apart.
• Works great with text snippets: Right-click and drag a file away from a shelf to paste its text contents.
• Drop a text selection, get a new file: Found something on the web that you'd like to remember? Select, drop, done.
• Access your shelves with a hotkey: No matter how many apps you have running, your shelves are always there.
• Spaces support: Have separate shelves per workspace
• Browsing folders from a shelf: easily change into a folder on a shelf by clicking on it or move up the folder hierarchy by clicking on the shelf label
Limitations: 14-day trial.
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: