Drive Utilities | DiskLibrary 1.9.9
Author: Obvious Matter
Date: 06/02/2011 03:25 PM
Size: 3.9 MB
License: Shareware $39.00
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Downloaded: 2734 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• One-window media cataloger: Most competitors' products have loads of windows open to do the job. DiskLibrary just uses one window to display everything in a very comprehensive way.
• Index file structures of your discs: DiskLibrary is capable of indexing the file structure of all your CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, network volumes, USB pen drives and internal or external hard drives.
• Create Thumbnails: Create beautiful thumbnails for your media files. Most popular image and movie formats are supported.DiskLibrary also catalogs the album art stored inside your MP3 or AAC files. See Supported file formats
• Catalog Metadata: Gather metadata like AAC/MP3 tags, XMP/EXIF/IPTC image metadata, PDF metadata, Word/RTF document info and movie metadata. See Supported file formats
• Smart Folders: Use smart catalog folders to store search results just like iTunes.
• Look Inside Archives: Files and folders contained within ZIP or RAR files will be made visible just like regular ones.
• Advance Search: Search in all catalogs for files based on file name, date, category, metadata, size, etc.
• Quick Look support: Press the spacebar to show the Quick Look panel just like in Finder (Mac OS X 10.5 only)
• Drag and Drop Support: Drag and drop files from DiskLibrary to the finder or other applications. Drag and drop images to DiskLibrary to replace thumbnails.
• Import Third-Party Catalogs: Import CDFinder, DiskTracker, DiskCatalogMaker X, FileFinder and WhereIsIt for Windows export files.
OS X 10.4.10 -10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: