Drive Utilities | DiskTracker X 2.4.7
Author: Portents, LLC
Date: 10/27/2013 11:07 AM
Size: 10.2 MB
License: Shareware $30.00
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 2563 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
A disk cataloger is an application that records the directory structure, but not the contents, of a volume. The saved directory structure of a volume is called a disk catalog. Since loading a disk catalog is much faster than loading the directory structure from the actual disk, searching and browsing a disk catalog is much faster than searching or browsing an actual disk.
More important, a disk cataloger can store disk catalogs for more than one volume. And, a volume does not need to be mounted on the desktop while you are browsing its catalog. This allows you to have a single disk catalog containing the library of all of your CD-ROM's, removable media volumes, and floppy disks.
• View the contents of scanned disks in a familiar, easy-to-use Mac OS-style list
• Intelligent background disk scanner scans and updates mounted volumes/servers and removable media
• Scan the contents of StuffIt (all versions, including StuffIt X), Zip, and Compact Pro archives
• Drag & Drop copy and move between the Finder and DiskTracker
• Ridiculously fast, multi-parameter searches on 22 different criteria
• Complete disk labeling system for convenient and professional disk label creation and printing
• Create label templates with the built-in editor, featuring powerful file lists and rotatable styled text
Limiations: 30-day trial.
OS X 10.5+
Also available is:
2.3.3 for OS X 10.0+
2.3.3 for OS Classic
MGID NEWS FEED: