File Management | DropDMG 3.4.5
Author: Michael Tsai
Date: 01/10/2017 08:36 PM
Size: 16.4 MB
License: Shareware $24.00
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3394 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
DropDMG supports encryption, segmented images, and custom icons, and it can create images with rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. There are many time-saving features such as temporary preferences when you hold down Option, remembering recent folders, configurations to keep track of popular combinations of settings, and the ability to create more than one image or archive at a time. All the options are available from Automator, AppleScript, and from the dropdmg command-line tool.
• Just drag and drop a file or folder, and DropDMG automatically figures out what to do: create a disk image, convert to another format, join files, etc. Deliver your Mac application with a localized software license agreement, a background picture and precise icon layout, and a custom volume icon.
• Configurations let you reuse common collections of settings, and temporary options let you easily make one-off changes. Supports all the major formats, including compressed .dmg files (smaller than Disk Utility’s), .sparsebundle files, .zip and .tar.gz archives, and hybrid disk images.
• Assign a password and create mini vaults, encrypted disk images that are faster than Apple’s FileVault and work better with Time Machine. Protect your files with NSA-approved 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption. Make backups and archives, encrypt them for safe off-site storage, and verify them to ensure that the media is still intact and that you’ll be able to restore them if needed.
• Quickly burn files, folders, or disk images to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray. Multi-session support lets you add files to an existing CD. Create a device image clone of an entire hard drive, optimized for restoring using Apple Software Restore or Disk Utility.
• Optimized for multi-core processors and runs multiple operations simultaneously, so you can keep working while DropDMG processes in the background. Copy CDs and DVDs. Split large files or folders into multiple segments to burn them to disc or transfer them over a network.
• Keeps a detailed log of successful operations, as well as any errors, along with throughput and compression statistics. Automate DropDMG via AppleScript, Automator, or the command line.
• Mount disk images as folders at specific locations in the filesystem, so that your applications can keep their support files encrypted.
Limitations: Trial is fully-featured for 30 days.
OS X 10.6.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: