CD\DVD | DVDFab HD Decrypter 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 Beta
Author: Fengtao Software Inc.
Date: 10/14/2014 08:05 PM
Size: 70.2 MB
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 2106 times
DVDFab HD Decrypter supports both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray, and allows you to preview title with an internal video player. What's more, it's always free of cost.
Copy DVD/Blu-ray to Hard Drive
• Copy DVD onto Mac: HD Decrypter for Mac can decrypt DVD movies by removing DVD protections and can copy nearly any DVD onto your Mac.
• Copy Blu-ray onto Mac: HD Decrypter removes part of AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live Blu-ray protections to copy the unprotected Blu-ray to your Mac.
Professionally Customize and Personalize Your Copy
• Copy either full disc or main movie: Two copy modes available: Full Disc and Main Movie. So you can freely copy either the whole content of the disc or just the longest movie title.
• Multiple settings: There are multi-settings for you to edit your DVD/Blu-ray copies. For example, you can specify your preferred output audio track and subtitle; you can change DVD playback order, remove annoying PGCs; you can also set the title playback order.
Very Convenient to Operate
• Provide you utmost convenience: There are multiple languages for you to choose from for the application; The UI could be customized freely to suit your using habit; you can preview title with a built-in video player; and the copy progress can be viewed in detail.
• Easy to operate: The interface of HD Decrypter is very intuitive, so you can finish the whole operation well step by step under its guide without any obstacles, even if you are a novice.
DVDFab HD Decrypter is included as part of the DVDFAb All-In-One software package.
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: