Mail Utilities | Emailchemy 13.2.1
Author: Weird Kid Software
Date: 10/03/2016 08:20 PM
Size: 50 MB
License: Shareware $29.95
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2309 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
• Convert proprietary email formats to standard formats based on RFC-2822 (formerly RFC-822) -- the official Internet standard for email messages that has been around since 1973.
• Cross-platform solution; versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux
• Reads native email file formats;
• No need to re-install or run old email programs
• Convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
• Convert all your old mail formats with a single product
• Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
• Embedded IMAP mail server to simplify importing email into most email client software.
• Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
OS X 10.7+
Version for OS X 10.5-6 with Java 1.6
MGID NEWS FEED: