Office | Fantastical 2.3.5
Date: 03/21/2017 03:27 PM
Size: 14.7 MB
License: Shareware $39.99
Requires: OS X 10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 1952 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event details and press return
• ...and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Address Book to the event.
Your events have never looked better
• Plan your day in style with the most attractive calendar you've ever seen. Color-coding and beautiful design help you quickly make sense of your schedule. You can even change the number of events you want displayed, allowing you to focus on what's important.
• Need more info about an event? Just click on it and the event's important details will be displayed instantly.
Edit and delete with ease
• Presenting the easiest and quickest way to change your events: select the event you want to change and take control of your event with a single click or keystroke.
• For example, add event notes to existing events. Enter the information that's important for you to remember and it will stay attached to your event.
BYOC (Bring Your Own Calendar)
• Fantastical works with your favorite Mac calendar application: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook.
• You can even use your iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar or Yahoo! Calendar accounts: simply add them to iCal and you're all set
• We built our own implementation of CalDAV. Translation: Add your calendars to iCal and Fantastical will automatically sync your events, keeping them up-to-date. Even when iCal isn't running. We sweat the details so you don't have to.
• You'll never miss an important event again. Fantastical can automatically add alarms to all of your new events. You can even customize your alarm settings based on all-day events or timed events.
• Instantly locate your events, past, present, and future. You can even search a specific calendar. And just like the event list, clicking an event instantly displays important details about your event.
Limitations: 14-day trial.
OS X 10.11.5+
Also available is:
Version 1.3.18 for OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: