Multimedia | ffmpegX 0.0.9y-"Lion" r2
Date: 08/03/2011 02:37 PM
Size: 39.9 MB
License: Shareware $15.00
Requires: OS X 10.7
Downloaded: 6928 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
ffmpegX is a Mac OS X graphic user interface designed to easily operate more than 20 powerful Unix open-source video and audio processing tools including ffmpeg, mpeg2enc the open-source mpeg-2 encoder and multiplexer, and mencoder the mpeg-4 encoder with subtitles support.
• Reads the following input formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, XviD, non-encrypted VOB and VIDEO_TS, Quicktime .MOV, .DV, .WAV, Real Audio, Real Video, H.263, MP4 H.264, PGM, YUV, PPM, AC3, PCM8/16 bits, mulaw/Alaw, WMA-1/2, SUN AU format, MP2, MP3, AAC, 3GP, FPS1, ALAC, and even more formats
• Converts the above formats to DivX, AVI XviD, H.264 MP4, MOV, DV, 3GP, Sony PSP, MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, CVD, SVCD, KVCD, KSVCD, DVD, KDVD and MPEG-TS with complete control over encoding options.
• Super-fast. Many conversions are faster than realtime. DIVX encoding on a G5 dual is twice as faster as realtime.
• Queue encodings in the ffmpegX Progress window.
• Includes a full-featured universal video player (mplayer) supporting VOB and text subtitles, with choice of fonts, font sizes and international text encodings including Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Greek and more.
• Supports subtitles in VobSub, SubRip, MicroDVD, SubViewer, Sami, VPlayer, RT, SSA, AQTitle, JACOsub and MPsubt formats
• Allows creation of DVD selectable subtitles
• Includes a subtitle converter with OCR from VOB image format to SRT text format.
• Includes a bitrate calculator to control best image quality and target filesize.
• Includes an automatic crop tool.
• Includes a series of video tools like split, join, fix, mux, demux.
• Compresses a non-encrypted DVD to 4GB without reencoding it.
• Reauthors SVCD as DVD.
• Creates DVD image files from VIDEO_TS folders.
• Converts SRT subtitles to DVD Studio Pro 1.5 format.
• Creates AVI or MPG files with two audio tracks.
• Authors as VCD or K/XVCD (.bin/.cue files for burning with Toast by dropping the .bin into VCD window).
• Authors as SVCD, CVD or K/XSVCD (two .img files to be burned in Toast under Multitrack XA window).
• Authors as DVD (/DVD/ folder for burning in Toast DVD mode, and .img file for burning in Disk Image app or Toast disk image mode).
Author Notes: If you already installed ffmpegX before, with this new version you are not required to reinstall a new version of the binaries. Just replace the application.
If you are installing ffmpegX for the first time, see author's installation notes.
OS X 10.7
To playback DivX, use codecs from www.3ivx.com or www.divx.com
To playback mpeg-2, use VLC, mplayer, or the Apple mpeg-2 player component
Universal Binary version 0.0.9y for OS X 10.3 through 10.6 is available by clicking here.
Version 0.0.9k for OS X 10.2 is available by clicking here. If you get an error message "missing gnutar", then first install version 0.0.9h then switch to version 0.0.9k.
MGID NEWS FEED: