File Management | File Synchronization 1.6.4
Author: Nemesys Software
Date: 01/07/2013 02:06 PM
Size: 4.6 MB
License: Shareware $15.00
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 3596 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Super fast synchronization engine
• Option to decide which copy of a file replaces which copy and ability to ignore some items during the synchronization
• Automatically mounts remote volumes in the background when needed.
• Preview mode lets you "see" what will happen.
• Preview mode allows for managing files that need to be synchronized.
• Optional logging of all operations.
• Multithreaded for smooth operation even when copying hundreds of megabytes.
• No document to open or manage: all files and folders and their settings are automatically saved and accessible through the main window.
• Filters lets you ignore some files and/or folders that you don't want to synchronize.
• Automatic synchronization: you select the interval and the pairs and File Synchronization will synchronize them repeatedly according to the time interval.
• Option to move orphaned files to the trash instead of deleting them.
• Option to keep orphaned files that have been modified since the last synchronization.
• Option to delete unwanted files from the preview window.
• Options to automatically start synchronizing when the application is launched and quit after the synchronization completes. Using iCal, you can now schedule synchronization sessions anytime and any way you want.
• Hierarchical list views that let you see the folder hierarchy of any element displayed in the main, preview or error windows. You can open in the Finder any element in these list views by double-clicking them.
• Option to present an alert dialog when a file is about to be deleted or moved to the trash.
• Error reporting can offer possible solutions to common problems and displays additional information regarding any error occuring
• 2 license types to meet your need: a single-user license, good for a user on any computer, and a computer license, good for all users on that computer,
• Automatically adjusts for the Blue or Graphite appearance.
Limitations: Full-feature 30-day trial.
OS X 10.5 - 10.8
MGID NEWS FEED: