Back Up | Firestarter FX 1.0RC1
Author: Project: Omega
Date: 03/25/2008 01:48 PM
Size: 4.9 MB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 3994 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
It can also easily burn disk images from PC world ;It manages the files well cue / bin, which are widespread in the Windows world, and it was very hard for burn with other tools. In addition, it can easily erase rewritable media (RW) without having to go through the Disk Utility in Mac OS X.
Why use FireStarter FX?
• It allows you to easily copy the CD to Apple Disk Utility or Roxio Toast can not copy.
• It allows you to burn ISO files and files cue / bin from the PC world, making it unique FireStarter FX Mac OS X.
• It provides the function of overburning in Mac OS X within a simple interface and well designed. (The "overburning" is a feature that allows you to burn more data than the original capacity of the CD. For example you can burn a 704 MB file on a CD with a capacity of 701 MB).
• It can create ISO files and cue / bin to burn later or share with friends who are (God forbid) on a PC.
• You can copy a folder in just two clicks, making the tool more comfortable and more powerful than the function of burning the Finder.
• You can erase a CD-RW in two clicks as well, which makes it even more convenient tool than is currently possible on Mac OS X.
• Because you do not want no compromise on quality, FireStarter FX includes all the features you would expect from a commercial application of engraving:
- RAM cache customizable
- Burning at high speed
- Technology "Buffer under-run" to avoid wasting your media (if your drive supports this technology)
- Burning multi-session (please refer to the "known issues and limitations" of the documentation provided)
- Burning audio CDs in "Paranoia", for better prevention of copying errors
- CDDB access to automatically create CD-Text
- reading and writing CD-TEXT with devices that support
• Based on the strength and stability of cdrdao (GPL)
• What FireStarter FX is not:</b> FireStarter FX is not a tool for copying DVD-Video nor a transcoding tool to encode your videos to other formats such as MPEG4, MPEG2, MPEG1 or DivX.
OS X 10.4 - 10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: