Audio | Fission 2.3.1
Author: Rogue Amoeba
Date: 10/08/2016 05:04 PM
Size: 14.8 MB
License: Shareware $32.00
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2927 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
• Never Lose Quality: No re-encoding or format switching means Fission never causes quality loss.
• Quick Splits: Manual insert split points wherever you like, then save to get multiple files.
• Export with QuickTime: Export to any of the dozens of audio formats supported by QuickTime.
• Lossless AAC Editing: Following years of research, Mac OS X gets its first and only lossless AAC editor.
• Remove Bits: To cut out ads or other bits, just highlight the content and click Remove.
• Native Format Support: Edit natively in the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV formats.
• Join Files: Drag and drop one file into another to instantly join them together.
• iPhone Ringtones: Edit audio then choose Save as iPhone Ringtone to get ringtones for the iPhone.
• Remove Commercials: Trim out unwanted ads and other bits from recordings made in Audio Hijack Pro,Radioshift, or other apps.
• Ringtones For Any Phone: Edit down MP3 and AAC files for use as ringtones on any phone that takes them.
• Split Up LPs: Take one long file, such as a recorded LP, and split it into individual songs.
• Edit iTunes Plus Files: Losslessly edit iTunes Plus files purchased from the iTunes Store.
• Crop It Out: Got a small portion of audio to save? Highlight it, click Crop and you're done.
• Smart Split: Automatically split files based on silence - perfect for LP and DVD recordings.
• Inline Gain Adjustment: Highlight a section of audio then adjust the gain with the Gain slider.
• Fade Away: Fade audio in and out to create pleasing transitions.
• Why be Normal?: Give audio files a constant volume level with the Normalize function.
• Precise Splits: Move split points by dragging exactly where you like, or add by timestamp.
Many More Features
• Detailed File Info: The Summary view shows detailed information for your audio files.
• Edit ID3 Info: Edit Artist, Title and other metadata tags for all audio formats.
• Cue Sheet Support: Split files using cue sheets, or export your edits to cue sheet file.
• Artwork and Lyrics Too: Edit the Artwork and Lyrics tags for audio files in the Inspector.
• Spotlight Integration: Fission scours your hard drive with Spotlight to find your audio files.
• Auto-complete Tags: Type 'El' in the Artist field, and suggestions like 'ELO' and 'Elvis' will appear.
OS X 10.9+
Also available are:
Version 2.2.4 for OS X 10.7-8
Version 2.1.3 for OS X 10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: