Graphics | FlySketch 1.7.1
Author: Flying Meat Inc.
Date: 07/29/2011 04:45 AM
Size: 2.6 MB
License: Shareware $14.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 3728 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Open up FlySketch's workflow folder to drop in aliases of applications or folders, and they show up in the workflow menu. Send your creations to your desktop, or Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Entourage, or even a custom script.
For creating documentation on your new product or just goofing around with the freehand tool, FlySketch fills a need for just about everyone.
• Highlight anything: Capture a web page and highlight important bits. Send it off in an email.
• Fun interface: FlySketch has a fun and easy to use interface- everything is there at the (control-)click of a button or in the palettes.
• Drag and drop: Drop pictures into FlySketch. Artify. Drag your creation out.
• Flexible workflow: Add a folder, application, or script to FlySketch's workflow. Pass your drawing along at the click of a button.
• Hot key: Zam, make FlySketch appear at the click of a button. Poof- and make it go away.
• Exporting: PDF, PNG, TIFF, and JPEG.
• Tablet support: Make fancy doodles with pressure sensitive drawing from your tablet. Be creative.
• Align right: Use special tools to align graphics in the canvas to top, bottom, middle, whatever.
• Drop shadows: Apply dynamic shadows to your graphics. Blur and offset controls are at your disposal.
Limitations: One-week trial.
OS X 10.6
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 1.6.3 for OS X 10.4-10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: