Back Up | FoldersSynchronizer 4.3.1
Date: 02/16/2017 05:21 AM
Size: 2 MB
License: Shareware $40.00
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3016 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
FS lets you organize your sync and backup in several sessions to save to a file for a later reuse. On each session you can apply special options like Timers, Multiple Folders, Filters, Exclude Items, Auto-Mount local and remote volumes, launch your own AppleScripts, set how to resolve conflicts, execute an incremental or an exact copy, include locked files...
FS lets you specify global settings like whether FS should display a preview panel listing all the files FS is going to copy, replace and delete. You can also specify to save a log file, to send a log file to a custom email address, to sync and automatically quit the application... FoldersSynchronizer is available also as lite version and as background-hidden version.
• Settings: FS lets you perform a backup or a sync, incrementally or deleting the orphan files, include the invisible files.
• Timer: FS can automatically execute Synchronizations and Backup at the date/time and interval you define in the timer list.
• Multiple: FS lets you define up to 32 pairs of folders, disks or files to backup or sync with a simple click or by a timer call.
• Filters: FS can automatically filter the files and folders from the copy, by file name, file size, creation and modification dates.
• Exclude: FS lets you exclude files and folders from the copy by dragging these items on the exclude list.
• Conflicts: FS lets you specify how to perform in case of various conflicts or decide later manually how to manage them.
• Auto-mount Volumes: FS can automatically mount and unmount your local and remote volumes, disk images, iDisk... with or without a password.
• AppleScript: FS can run your own AppleScript before and after executing each session to perform your tasks.
Limitations: When you download the application package, it runs as a demo, backing up or sync max 40 files.
OS X 10.9+
Also available are:
Universal Binary version 4.1.0 for OS X 10.5+
Universal Binary version 3.6.3 for OS X 10.4
PPC version 3.5.4 for OS X 10.3
MGID NEWS FEED: