Graphics | GraphClick 3.0
Date: 05/24/2008 01:21 PM
Size: 2.8 MB
License: Shareware $8.00
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 3572 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
You have the picture of a graph but not the corresponding data? You want to retrieve the trajectory of an object from a QuickTime movie? GraphClick is then simply the best way to solve the problem! You just have to click on the image and the obtained coordinates of the points can be directly exported into any other application.
• Automatic detection of curves (solid, dotted or dashed), symbols, bar charts, or perimeters of areas
• Almost all file formats recognized (PDF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, Photoshop, etc.)
• Frame-by-frame digitization of QuickTime movies
• Image modification for adjustment (edge detection, blur, sharpen, etc.)
• Can handle arbitrarily deformed axis systems, and two ordinate axes
• Linear, logarithmic or inverse scales
• Error bars
• Several data set in the same document
• Unlimited undo
• And much more!
OS X 10.4-10.7
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 2.9.2 for OS X 10.3.9
MGID NEWS FEED: