iPod / iPhone Tools | HandBrake Lite 1.1
Author: Tyler Loch
Date: 07/29/2011 11:39 PM
Size: 4.3 MB
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
Downloaded: 9898 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• You only really need to click two buttons to rip a DVD for iPod. It's as easy as that.
• Less stuff to read, and fewer confusing words.
• All videos are automatically resized to 320px wide. -Widescreen movies have any black bars properly cropped before conversion.
• Smaller interface, easier to stash away on your screen somewhere.
• Expandable window gives people more advanced features. I don't know why people would use these instead of regular ol' HandBrake, but they do. Weirdos.
• Put in your DVD, quit DVD Player if it starts up.
• Launch HandBrake Lite.
• Click "Open" on the sheet. HandBrake Lite will find the movie files. (If you already ripped the DVD using another utility, click Browse and locate its folder.)
• Make sure HandBrake Lite chose the correct title. If the running time makes sense, you're good.
• Change the name of the finished file if you want.
• Click Rip.
• When done, drag finished file to iTunes.
• If you can't figure out the rest, you're not allowed to use an iPod.
Want to use H.264 or bigger image sizes for better TV playback? Tough.
OS X 10.3.9 - 10.6
Project has been abandoned.
MGID NEWS FEED: