Mail Utilities | Herald 7.0.2
Author: Erik Hinterbichler
Date: 12/21/2016 05:22 PM
Size: 7.6 MB
Requires: OS X 10.12
Downloaded: 2154 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Herald's appearance is highly customizable, allowing you to change the background color, text color, size, shadow, transparency, and position of the window. Herald even provides a scrolling text view so you can read full messages without having to switch back to Mail.
• Quick Action Toolbar. Easily perform actions on messages: mark as read, view in Mail, initiate replies, or delete right from within the notification window.
• Customizable Appearance. Adjust window size, style, font, position, color, shadow, and transparency.
• Enable Specific Mailboxes. Enable notifications for all mailboxes or only specific mailboxes of your choosing.
• Message Grouping. Messages are grouped into a single notification window to prevent clutter. Flip through messages with a single click.
• View Full Message. A scrollable message window means you can view your full message without having to switch to Mail.
• Automatic or Manual Dismissal. Configure Herald to dismiss notifications after a set period of time or stay on screen until the window is clicked.
OS X 10.12+
Also available are:
Version 6.0.3 for OS X 10.11
Version 5.0.2 for OS X 10.10
Version 4.0.8 for OS X 10.9
Version 3.0.6 for OS X 10.8
Version 2.1.2 for OS X 10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: