Back Up | Horcrux Email Backup 2.3
Author: Suhas Tech
Date: 08/18/2014 07:52 PM
Size: 3.9 MB
License: Shareware $14.99
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 254 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
"Horcrux is handy since you don't actually have to think about it when it's running" - Lifehacker
Note: This is a background app, it resides on the Mac menu bar called "H". Click on that to get back to the preferences.
• Tested with iCloud, Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange. It should work on most email accounts.
• Incremental backups
• Supports multiple email accounts
• Add the accounts, set the backup frequency and it'll unobtrusively backup emails in the background
• Native Email Browsing interface where you can undelete specific emails (in case of user error)
• Independent IMAP Server to Server migration utility
• Emails can be archived as a ZIP file making your data portable
• Clever restore process that'll skip already existing emails
• Stores emails in open format (.eml) which can be opened in clients like Apple Mail
• Can export emails in open format as .mbox
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: