Misc | HTML-Optimizer 10.8
Author: Tonbrand Software
Date: 11/03/2014 10:55 AM
Size: 7.7 MB
License: Shareware $22.95
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 2459 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
HTML-Optimizer Plus, HTML-Optimizer Pro and Web Site Maestro are also available at author's website.
• HTML-Optimizer is recommended if you manage mainly one website and you do not need any extras besides optimizing web pages and JPEG/PNG images. This basic model features Smart Handling that enables you to optimize only your changed pages and images.
• HTML-Optimizer Plus is recommended if you manage mainly one website and you need instant uploading supporting the FTP and WebDAV transfer protocol, also in secure mode. Costs 20 dollar less than its main competitor with the same features. All HTML-Optimizer features are also present in HTML-Optimizer Plus.
• HTML-Optimizer Pro is recommended if you manage more than one website and/or if you need extra features like tag checking and link checking. Switching from one web folder to another is very easy. HTML-Optimizer Pro has no upload facility.
All HTML-Optimizer features are also present in HTML-Optimizer Pro.
• Web Site Maestro is recommended if you need instant uploading and other transfer facilities such as synchronizing your website with your web folder. Secure FTP or WebDAV uploading is supported. More information can be found in the Web Site Maestro Manual. All HTML-Optimizer Pro features are also present in Web Site Maestro.
Features common to all versions:
• All optimizers optimize JPEG and PNG images, cutting down image size by about half.
• To help you keep organized, a duplicate web folder is created for the optimized web files. Your original files are left untouched.
• The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have changed.
• You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized.
• Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files.
• In the Options panel you can customize the optimization options.
• HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can upload your optimized files while using Smart Handling, also in secure mode.
Limitations: Fully functional demo that you can try for 30 days. The 30 days countdown starts when you actually start using the application. All functions are fully available but the restriction of an unregistered copy is that you can optimize only 50% of your total number of web pages in one pass.
OS X 10.3.9+
MGID NEWS FEED: