Internet Tools | iNetCourier 1.2.9
Author: Digital Cohesion
Date: 11/29/2006 02:01 PM
Size: 4.7 MB
License: Shareware $69.00+
Requires: OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4
Downloaded: 3286 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
First, only a web browser is needed to transfer files with iNetCourier. This makes it easy for someone unfamiliar with FTP to upload a file. Second, each time a file is uploaded, iNetCourier sends an email to the designated addresses to notify someone that files have arrived. This can save a lot of time and energy that is wasted by constantly checking the FTP server to see if that important file has arrived. Third, iNetCourier has a simple and easy to use interface for managing transfer sites and accounts. You don't need to be a full time system administrator to set up and use iNetCourier.
• iNetCourier is simple to setup and easy to use: By following the documentation, a transfer site can be up and running in as little as 10 minutes.
• No specialized client software is needed: iNetCourier allows client machines to log-on and transfer data via any current web browser.
• Quick and easy file upload and download: iNetCourier’s simple client interface makes it easy to transfer files over the internet.
• Built-in Notification System: Never overlook a client’s newly submitted file. The built-in notification system sends an email alert when a file has been successfully uploaded.
• Communication from the client: No more mystery files uploaded to the server. The client may submit a note or set of instructions to be included in the notification email alert.
• Enhance customer relationships: Create and manage a dedicated transfer site for each customer.
• Customizable client interface: Easily customize the interface to match the company’s existing website or to reflect the individual customer it represents.
There are three versions of iNetCourier available:
• iNetCourier Lite - Allows up to 5 customizable transfer sites, $69
• iNetCourier Standard - Allows up to 15 customizable transfer sites, $129
• iNetCourier Enterprise - Allows unlimited customizable transfer sites, $249
Limitations: Only 20 launches of the demo are allowed. Each launch is limited to 1 hour of run time. You may only create 1 transfer site.
iNetCourier requires a functioning internet connection with a publicly accessible IP address.
OS X 10.1.5-10.4
iNetCourier allows client machines, Mac or Windows, to log-on and transfer files via any current web browser.
Safari, Netscape, Mozilla or Internet Explore
MGID NEWS FEED: