Graphics | Intaglio 3.7
Author: Purgatory Designs
Date: 05/23/2015 02:06 PM
Size: 10.3 MB
License: Shareware $89.00
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 3153 times
Intaglio works with yesterday’s software as well as today’s. Intaglio will convert old drawings from ClarisDraw and MacDraw II/Pro to Quartz graphics so you can continue to use your old work. You can also convert PICT images saved by any classic QuickDraw application.
Of course Intaglio also supports the popular image formats today including PDF, EPS, SVG, and many bitmap file formats such as JPEG, PNG, and TIFF. You can drag graphics out of Intaglio and drop them directly into most modern applications such as Apple’s iWork suite. Because Intaglio also converts modern formats such as PDF and SVG, you can frequently drag another application’s graphics into Intaglio for editing and drag the modified graphics back to the original application.
Because Intaglio is designed to work exclusively with Mac OS X, it’s able to take full advantage of the native graphics features that aren’t used by the large multi-platform graphics franchises. Intaglio is fast and lightweight because it builds on the foundation provided by the world’s best OS for graphics. Despite the low price, power users will find the standard tools necessary to create complex graphics plus a few surprises as well.
• CoreImage Filters: Intaglio provides an exceptional interface to Apple’s CoreImage technology to easily produce resolution independent special effects that can be time consuming to create by more traditional methods. See our gallery for some examples.
• Convert PDF, EPS, SVG, and PICT Files Into Editable Quartz Graphics: Intaglio will convert most files created by other applications into graphics you can edit.
• Scale Drawings and Dimension Tool: Draw objects to scale and add dimension lines with arrows and automatic annotation.
• Full AppleScript Support: All graphic operations within Intaglio are fully scriptable and recordable. You can easily perform repetitive tasks and integrate Intaglio into complex workflows.
• Sophisticated Text Manipulation: Text can be included in any graphics operation provided by Quartz (e.g., outlines and masks). For more complex operations, text can be converted to a graphic path to allow any drawing manipulation.
• Professional Quality Pen Tool: Edit bezier curves like a pro. Many other inexpensive illustration tools lack a refined tool for editing curves. For less experienced users, Intaglio also includes a basic curve/polygon tool.
• Compound Paths and Path Combination Operations: Create compound paths with separate subpaths and combine paths with Unite, Intersect, Subtract and Exclude operations.
• Calligraphy Style Stroke Brushes: Paths and text can be stroked with a variety of flat or round brush shapes.
• Automatic and Manual Guides: You can add your own guides and grid or use the automatic “smart” guides to snap to existing objects.
OS X 10.8+
Also available is:
Stable version 3.4.2 for PPC OS X 10.3.9 and QuickTime 7.+ or Intel 10.4.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: