Audio | Intermission 1.1.4
Author: Rogue Amoeba Software, Inc..
Date: 06/16/2015 07:12 PM
Size: 6.2 MB
License: Shareware $15.00
Requires: OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11
Downloaded: 470 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Turn back time? Yes! Intermission lets you pause and rewind live audio on your computer. Streaming audio will never be the same!
With Intermission, you can jump back and replay something you missed, then resume live playback. Use it to pause any audio while you take a call, answer the door, or use the restroom. You can even pause streaming audio on services like Pandora, iTunes Radio, or Spotify to build a buffer, then skip right past the ads and songs you don't want to hear!
• Pause Live Audio. Pause streaming content to take a quick break (or a long one).
• Jump Back. Just miss something? Quickly jump back 10 seconds to hear it again.
• Three Hours of Buffering. Create a buffer of content, then jump past songs, ads, or anything else you don't want to hear.
What Can Intermission Buffer?
• Spotify, iTunes Radio, Pandora and More. Great streaming audio services are even better with Intermission.
• SiriusXM. If you stream audio from SiriusXM.com, you'll love using it with Intermission.
• Any Audio!. Whatever audio you're playing on your Mac, you can use Intermission to get full control.
• ALive Sports. If you listen to sports online, you'll love the ability to pause and jump back.
• Teleconferences. Never miss a word on teleconferences - just rewind and hear it again.
• Talk Radio. Talk radio listeners will love the ability to take a break, then pick right back up.
• Even Microphone Audio. Pair it with our free LineIn to give real life a replay button, or record Skype conversations after the fact. Learn more here.
Limitations: Intermission has been discontinued.
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: