Diagnostics | IPNetMonitorX 2.6.8 Release Candidate
Author: Sustainable Softworks
Date: 10/23/2016 12:15 AM
Size: 2.9 MB
License: Shareware $60.00
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3242 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
IPNetMonitorX combines an intuitive Macintosh user interface with deep Mac OS X knowledge to provide essential problem solving details from a single convenient application. If you've ever struggled with why some Internet feature isn't working, or just want to explore and understand better, IPNetMonitorX is here to help. The built-in description for each tool clarifies underlying network concepts as it guides you to answer real world questions about how your Internet is working.
• A complete Internet Toolkit. Consistent, integrated design affords speed and efficiency.
• A floating tool palette allows you to see and access the tools you need quickly. The layout of each tool is optimized for the task at hand.
• Comprehensive displays show TCP/IP in action, perfect for tuning network performance.
• Fast, asynchronous, multithreaded design allows you to see network behavior as it happens.
• Open and use multiple tools or instances of the same tool simultaneously from a single application.
• Input fields support recent targets or history, auto-completion, and drag-and-drop. Automatically transfers data from one tool to another.
• No need to login as root.
Limitations: 21-day trial.
OS X 10.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: