Security | IPSecuritas 4.6 Beta
Author: Lobotomo Software
Date: 08/26/2015 02:28 PM
Size: 14.1 MB
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 4118 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Easy Connection Setup: Create connections easily with the included Wizard and configure your firewall with convenient step-by-step guides.
• Easy Connection Management: The built-on Connection and Certificate Managers allow for easy administration of your connections and certificates.
• Easy Deployment: Convenient import, export and protection functionality allows for seamles deployment even with dozens of VPN users.
• Compatible with Public WLAN: NAT Traversal allows seamless connections from public and mobile networks.
• Profile Support: Create different profiles for different locations or connection needs and switch easily between them.
• XAUTH and Hybrid Authentication: Extended Authentication with username and password.
• Split DNS: Use the private DNS servers in your office network to even resolve private host names while connected.
• Hands-free Operation: Control your connections with the included Menu Bar Item or the Dashboard Widget, saving your precious Dock and Desktop space for real work.
• Automatic Client Configuration: IPSecuritas supports MODE_CFG/Office Mode to automatically configure the client.
• Checkpoint VPN-1 Support: Support for Checkpoint Username/Password authentication and UDP Encapsulation on port 2746.
• Stay Connected Mode: IPSecuritas detects network changes (change of IP address or default interface etc.) and reacts appropriatly to keep your connections alive. This way, IPSec can be left enabled regardless of your current environment.
• IPv6 Support: The first ever and still the only free Mac IPSec client supporting the future network protocol.
• Multilingual: IPSecuritas comes localized in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian and Japanese.
• Smart Environment Detection: IPSecuritas remembers the network you have been using and automatically adjusts your IPSec settings whenever you enter a known network.
• Wide Firewall Support: IPSecuritas interoperates with a large and daily growing number of VPN devices, including devices from popular manufacturers such as Cisco, Zyxel, Netgear and more. IPSecuritas is known to work with devices from the following manufacturers: BEC Technologies, Check Point, Clavister, Collax, Cyberguard, DrayTek Vigor, Openswan (Linux), GTA Firewalls, Mako Networks, Netgear, NetScreen, PGPnet, SnapGear, SonicWALL, SmoothWall, WatchGuard Firebox, Windows 2000/XP, Zyxel ZyWALL, Cisco PIX, Kame (Free/Open/NetBSD, MacOS X) and many more.
Author's Note: As always, please make a backup of your configuration first. You can either export the configuration database in an older version of IPSecuritas (by selecting File->Configuration Database->Backup to File...) if you are still running Snow Leopard or older or by making a copy of the directory /Library/Configuration Support/Lobotomo Software/IPSecuritas if you are already running Lion.
OS X 10.7+
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 3.4 for O SX 10.3-10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: