iPod / iPhone Tools | iSquint 1.5.2
Date: 10/16/2006 12:54 PM
Size: 5.5 MB
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 10105 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
It's also really easy. Just drag in your file, and click Start. You can also choose "TV" or "iPod" size, set your quality, or even go all-out by playing in the Advanced drawer. On a 1GHz G4, iSquint can convert most video files to iPod-screen-sized videos in realtime.
• Fast MPEG-4 and H.264 conversion from almost every popular video format, from 3GP to XviD.
• QuickTime Pro and DivX codec not required.
• DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime chokes on are supported.
• Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
• Automatic aspect ratio detection. Anamorphic MPEG-2 and HDV detected too.
• Quality slider. Leave it as is to trust me, mess with it if you know better, or completely ignore it and play with the...
• Advanced settings drawer. Change every aspect of the conversion process.
• Just a few of the supported formats: .mov .mp4 .avi .dv .mpg .vob .3gp .asf .wmv .flv .m4v
OS X 10.3.9-10.5
Project has been abandoned.
MGID NEWS FEED: