Appearance | Jing 2.6.73868
Date: 08/26/2012 09:29 PM
Size: 6.1 MB
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 1978 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Jing for Screenshots:
• Initiate a capture by clicking Jing's happy always-ready "sun" icon. You can capture a window, pane, or region.
• Make a point: Need to emphasize or explain? Mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight, or rectangle.
• Share instantly: Just tell Jing where to send the screenshot and it's there and ready to share. When you send to a destination like Screencast.com or Flickr, Jing even places a hyperlink on your clipboard.
• No need to wait: Simply paste the link into an IM, e-mail, forum post, anywhere…and when the person clicks it they see your freshly-uploaded screenshot.
Jing for Screencasts:
• Record what you see (and do).Select a window or region and Jing will record everything that appears in that area. Point to things with your mouse, scroll, flip through photos, click around in a website or application…Jing captures it.
• Narrate on the fly: If your computer has a microphone, Jing can record your commentary at the same time. Since everyone prefers short and sweet, recording time is capped at 5 minutes.
• Share at the speed of conversation: As soon as you're done recording, your screencast movie is ready to upload. The moment it's on Screencast.com [?], you've got a link ready to paste and share.
• Want options?: Jing can put Screencast.com embed code on your clipboard instead of a link. Or you can save the SWF Flash video to a directory or FTP/SFTP site.
A Pro version of Jing is also available at author's site.
OS X 10.6.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: