Input Device | KMremoteControl 1.52
Author: Derman Enterprises Inc
Date: 01/29/2006 06:44 AM
Size: 3.0 MB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 2974 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• remote controlling another system is quickly activated/deactivated via a "hotkey"
• remote controlling another system can be activated/deactivated via "edge-detection"
• provides platform-based authentication
• secure communications, via SSL, can be used for all communications (Mac-to-Mac)
• has a similar interface on both Mac OS X and PC/Windows
• setup and operation is easy and operation is capable but understandable
• the networking port number can be changed to avoid conflicts
• supports the use of "hotkeys" (e.g., application switcher keys) on the system being controlled (note that this is always supported without any extra capabilities on a PC/Windows system)
• supports single-button mouse operation when controlling a PC/Windows system by allowing a right-mouse to be sent instead of a control-click
• KMremoteControl's windows can be made transparent when controlling or the controlling system's screen can be blackened when controlling
OS X 10.4
Only Partial support for 10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: